When You're A New York Lottery Retailer, You Get The Following:
- A 6% retailer commission with no cap
- More customers through your doors
- Free point-of-sale materials and displays
- Choice of Lottery Draw/Instant Games and Quick Draw products
- Game play promotion and advertising done for you
- Training and state-of-the-art equipment
- Designated sales representative as your personal point of contact
Types of Retailer Licenses
There are two kinds of licenses for New York Lottery retailers: one that includes Quick Draw, and another that covers every other game. Read on to see which suits your business best.
How To Apply
Applying to become a new retailer for Lottery games and Quick Draw?
Start right here. Apply Online
Note: if you're currently licensed to sell Lottery tickets and would like to be considered for Quick Draw, simply contact your Lottery Sales Representative.
A Lottery Representative from the regional office will contact you, and you can set an appointment for them to visit your location. Prepare the following to verify your application:
• Quarterly Tax Return (or cash register receipts)
• Certificate of Authority
• New York State Liquor Authority License (but only if you’re applying for Quick Draw)
Once your application is approved, submit a few more required licensing documents and come to our orientation session.
We’ll come over to your location and install this device for you! We will ensure secure communication between your future terminal and our central computer. All it needs is:
• A dedicated outlet or circuit: 120 Volt, 20 AMP, or common plug
Come attend a training session so you can learn how to use your new terminal, before we install it.
We’ll come back to your location and install all your official equipment so you can begin selling Lottery tickets. This equipment will be installed, maintained, and repaired by our trained technicians, at no cost to you.*
*Subject to limitation
Your training is complete. Your equipment is installed. Now meet your Lottery Sales Representative. They’ll visit you regularly, help increase your ticket sales, and assist you in managing your instant ticket inventory. They’ll also provide you with sales materials and displays to jazz up your location.
New York City Region
317 Lenox Ave, 6th Floor New York, NY 10027 (646) 486-6168
Upstate Eastern Region
One Broadway Center,
Schenectady, NY 12305
620 Erie Blvd West,
Syracuse, NY 13204
45 South Service Rd
Plainview, NY 11803
Hudson Valley Office
18 Westgate Dr
Fishkill, NY 12524
165 Genesee St Buffalo, NY 14203 (716) 847-3960